Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
Get ready for our next awesome trip! It`s time for an amazing trip to the Alpine nature!!
This time we will see Interlaken-Geneva-Chamonix and the highest mountain in Europe,the Mont Blanc!
We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some slight modifications. Please check your spam box too 🙂
✔ The spots are sold very fast, We highly recommend you book your spot ASAP!
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
✔ Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚍
🚏 Check Our Departure Cities Below: 👇
🚌 Dortmund Central Station – 140€ | around 21.00
🚌 Duisburg Central Station – 140€ | around 21.00
🚌 Düsseldorf Central Station – 140€ | around 21.30
🚌 Cologne Bonn Airport – 140€ | around 22.00
🚌 Frankfurt Central Station – 140€ | around 23.59
🚌 Mannheim Central Station – 140€ | around 01.30am – 29.02.20
🚌 Karlsruhe Central Station – 140€ | around 02.30am – 29.02.20
🚌 Stuttgart Airport – 140€ | around 03.00am- 29.02.20
ℹ️ Excursion to JUNGFRAUJOCH
– The top of Europe for the price of 169.99EUR (online) (we do not
sell tickets on board, you can purchase directly in ticket office in
Interlaken for: 211EUR) The ticket covers transportation cost
(trains and funicular) from Interlaken Ost to Jungfraujoch and back
– Standing on the Jungfraujoch 3,454 metres above sea level, you
can feel it with your first step: this is a different world. It’s one
remarkable experience you have once in your life.
ℹ️ PARAGLIDING in Interlaken
– With the flight of 12-30 minutes, starting from Beantenberg (4500ft ~1370m), you will be able to admire Interlaken’s beauty in a very
unique perspective: the famous Alpine panorama, including Mount
Titlis, Jungfraujoch, Chilthorn,… and the crystal clear lake Thun
and lake Brienz. Price 160EUR.
ℹ️ Amazing experience with Step into the Void
– Walking in glass-box at the height of approx. 4,000m if you book
Cable car ticket.
ℹ️ Exciting activities in Interlaken:
– Jet Boat, excursion to Jungfraujoch, Paragliding (not included in
ℹ️ JETBOAT experience in Interlaken:
– We start our 30 minutes trip in Boenigen glide along Iseltwald to
the impressive waterfalls of Giessbach. Simply breath-taking! We
mix in these beauty spots also a good portion of Adrenalin with
rapid full 360 degree rotations. Price 47EUR
– Departures from Germany.
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Interlaken in the morning
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– Tips about Interlaken
– Free time to discover the city.
– Meet up and heading to our hotel in Chamonix in the evening and
– Check out from the hotel after breakfast
– Free time in Chamonix
– Meet up and departure to Geneva, Switzerland
– Free time in Geneva (approx. 2-3 hours)
– In the evening meeting time.
– Heading back to Germany.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning
– (The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Geneva. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.