Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
Uniflucht team is proud to present our next Trip to ITALY !!!
We thought about what to do in Ascension Break, and the answer is so simple…to visit the most Beautiful cities in Italy.
This time we are taking you to Milano, Florence, Pisa and Venice.
💕 I T A L Y 💕
Our team has organized a great program with most enjoyable tours and local guides with the most charming scenes
and places in these cities.
We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
🔺If you haven’t got the chance to experience the italian culture – hurry up! This journey is your chance to make another tick on your travel bucket list.
Please Note: Due to the availability of multiple departure cities, we would like to let you know that If you are planning on traveling with a friend and want to stay in the same accommodation, we recommend that you book from the same departure location to ensure you will remain together for the trip.
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too.
✔ If you have not yet had an Italian experience, have not taken a picture with Pisa tower, have not ridden a Gondola in Venice’s canals, have not seen the fashion in Milano, and have not tasted the best pasta in the world, you should come with us and have this experience with Uniflucht Team!
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
✔ Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 🙂
🚌 Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
📣 Check Our Departure Cities Below: 👇
🐦Super Early Bird Prices: Until 20 March 2020
🐦Early Bird Prices: Until 17 April 2020
***AMAZING STUDENT FRIENDLY PRICES!!! BOOK NOW TO SAVE!!***
🚌Amsterdam Sloterdijk : 209.99€ – 16.00
🚌Utrecht Central Station : 209.99€ – 17.00
🚌Breda Central Station : 209.99€ – 17.30
🚌Eindhoven Central Station : 209.99€ – 18.00
🚌Aachen Templergraben 57 : 189.99€ – 18.00
🚌Cologne Central Station : 189.99€ – 19.30
🚌Dortmund Central Station: 189.99€ – 19.00
🚌Essen Central Station: 189.99€ – 18.30
🚌Duisburg Central Station: 189.99€ – 18.30
🚌Düsseldorf Central Station: 189.99€ – 19.00
🚌Frankfurt Central Station : 189.99€ – 21.00
🚌Mannheim Central Station : 189.99€ – 22.00
🚌Heidelberg Central Station : 189.99€ – 22.00
🚌Karlsruhe Central Station : 189.99€ – 23.00
🚌Stuttgart Airport : 189.99€ – 23.59
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Milan in the morning.
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– Tips about Milano
– Free time to discover and for shopping in Milano.
– Visit the famous Duomo and walk the 250 steps to the rooftop and
see a unique view of Milan from up high
– Do some shopping in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a
beautiful gallery full of designer stores
– Experience the history at Castello Sforzesco and all the museums
in its grounds
– Take a pizza to the Parco Sempione and enjoy the sunshine!
– Departure in the evening to check in at our partner Hotel Bologna.
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Pisa
– Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower
– Piazza dei Miracoli (1,5 hours)
– Heading to Florence, and an excursion with Local Guided Tour (2
– Tips about Florence.
– Free time to discover in Florence
– Visit one of the many art galleries displaying masterpieces from the
– Walk across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most iconic
features of Florence
– Walk around the many markets in the town and buy some
– Transfer back to Bologna to our Hotel
– Party Time! (Optional)
– Breakfast at our hotel, and we will check out, and
– Head to our last stop: Venice
– Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Venice and back.
– Tips about Venice.
– Free time to discover the city
– Wander around the narrow streets and soak in the beauty!
– Have a trip in a Gondola and see parts of the city only accessible
from the water
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.