🗺 Dear friends, students and travelers, 🌍
🎅 We are very excited for christmas! Are you ready to “Spoil Yourself” with the “Bruges” and “Brussels trip” (Christmas Special) of UNIFLUCHT !
Spending Xmas with Uniflucht is a great way to meet new people and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.
🇧🇪 If you’re a history buff interested in either of the World Wars, Belgium has a million sites to keep you busy during your visit. And if you want to learn about government or politics of the EU, it’s the home to the European Union itself. 🇧🇪
But what most travelers come for is the beer🍺, chocolate🍫, and fries🍟
ℹ️ Bruges, filled historical and medieval buildings, canals, and cobblestone streets, is one of the most popular medieval cities in Europe, especially after the movie In Bruges shed light on it. Bus loads of people come here for quick trips to take photos of the canals and buildings.🚣♀️
💺 We are expecting a large number for this trip. Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
✔ Further information about the EXACT time of departure will be sent out 2 days before the trip.
✔ The departure times are subject to change and are only an orientation! The departure times are not confirmed and we cannot guarantee! We DO NOT recommend you book train, flight or bus tickets before receiving the final departure times. The final departure times will be sent at least 2 days before the start of the trip by email.📧
❗️❗️ IMPORTANT ❗️❗️
📕 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📕 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📕 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
👋 See you soon! 🙂
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚍
📣 Check our Departure Cities Below 👇
🚍Dortmund Central Station – 35€ | around 03.00am.
🚍Essen Central Station – 35€ | around 03.30am.
🚍Duisburg Central Station – 35€ | around 04.00am.
🚍Düsseldorf Central Station – 35€ | around 03.00am.
🚍Cologne Central Station – 35€ | around 03.30am.
🚍Aachen RWTH Super C – 35€ | around 04.45am.
🚍Frankfurt Central Station – 55€ | around 02.00am.
🚍Darmstadt Central Station – 55€ | around 01.00am.
🚍Mannheim Central Station – 55€ | around 23.59 – 29.11.2019
🚍Heidelberg Central Station – 55€ | around 23.30 – 29.11.2019
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– We start on Friday night or Saturday morning from Germany.
– The estimated departure cities and times are below.
– Arrival in Bruges will be in the morning.
– We will spend about 3 – 4 hours in Bruges in which we will be able
to see the whole city and then head to Brussels.
– What to do?
**Boat Tour (Optional)
Walk around the beautiful cobblestone streets and the take some
pictures of the photogenic buildings and canals.
– Climb to the top of the Belfry and get panoramic views of the whole
city, but be prepared there are 366 steps before the top!
– Hop on a boat tour of the city and learn the unique history of this
– Don’t miss out on some of the main sights, for example Hof
Bladelin, Groeninge Museum, Church of Our Lady and Market
– Arrival to Brussels should be around 14.00 and we will have at
least 9 hours in Brussels
– By this way we will see both cities on one day, be happy and not
get bored by spending the whole day in one city!
– Brussels is quickly gaining a reputation as one of Europe’s must-
see destinations, with its small town charm, trendy bars and
restaurants, fabulous food, great nightlife, fantastic shopping,
numerous museums, and other attractions including the diverse
and interesting exhibitions and festivals organized there every
– Start in the Grand Place and you can reach all the main sights
from there. Make sure to take in the beauty of the buildings and t
take some amazing photos!
– Go and see the famous Mannekin Pis, the iconic 17th century
– Visit the Royal Palace and feel like royalty for the duration of the
– Late at night around 23.00 we will depart from Brussels and come
back to our cities on Sunday Morning.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Brussels. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht
*About the Bruges Christmas Markets:
– Christmas in Bruges is like stepping into your very own Christmas card. The medieval town, in the Flemish region of Belgium, has an air of fairytale as it glows with sparkling lights, Christmas markets and gothic churches. Shops selling the prettiest of Christmas decorations are draped in festive foliage, cobblestone streets echo with the clip-clop of horse-drawn carriages and chocolate shops line the narrow streets. A visit to the Bruges Christmas markets is guaranteed to leave you feeling warm, fuzzy and festive.
– Stalls can found on the Market Square and on Simon Stevinplein (Ice Rink) .The cosy Christmas atmosphere at the Christmas market in Bruges helps make Bruges Christmas Market one of the most vibrant markets of the country.
*About the Brussels Christmas Markets:
– Magical Christmases have a dazzling, sparkly meaning for those in Brussels because the Christmas Markets at the Grand Place and Place St. Catherine’s area are filled to the brim with activities for children and adults. Temporary shopping chalets and even brasseries go up at the end of November and last for the entire month of December through to New Years.
One of the highlights for Christmas shoppers are the 240 wooden Christmas chalets opened during this time. They line the streets of Bourse, Marché aux Poissons and Place St. Catherines. These stalls look like gingerbread houses, twinkling with fairy lights and covered with ‘snow-top’ roofs. The chalets sell a variety of Christmas items, decorations, gifts and Christmas season food. Everything is open until 9pm on weeknights and 10pm on weekends. People who love bright lights, cold winters and the Christmas spirit come to Brussels to do their Christmas shopping and bring the children.