If you’re a history buff interested in either of the World Wars, Belgium has a million sites to keep you busy during your visit. And if you want to learn about government or politics of the EU, it’s the home to the European Union itself. 🇧🇪
But what most travelers come for is the beer🍺, chocolate🍫, and fries🍟
ℹ️ Bruges, filled historical and medieval buildings, canals, and cobblestone streets, is one of the most popular medieval cities in Europe, especially after the movie In Bruges shed light on it. Bus loads of people come here for quick trips to take photos of the canals and buildings.🚣♀️
✔ Further information about the EXACT time of departure will be sent out 2 days before the trip.
✔ The departure times are subject to change and are only an orientation! The departure times are not confirmed and we cannot guarantee! We DO NOT recommend you book train, flight or bus tickets before receiving the final departure times. The final departure times will be sent at least 2 days before the start of the trip by email.📧
❗️❗️ IMPORTANT ❗️❗️
📕 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📕 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📕 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
👋 See you soon! 🙂
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚍
📣 Check our Departure Cities Below 👇
🚍Dortmund Central Station – 35€ | around 03.00am.
🚍Essen Central Station – 35€ | around 03.30am.
🚍Duisburg Central Station – 35€ | around 04.00am.
🚍Düsseldorf Central Station – 35€ | around 03.00am.
🚍Cologne Central Station – 35€ | around 03.30am.
🚍Aachen RWTH Super C – 35€ | around 04.45am.
🚍Frankfurt Central Station – 55€ | around 02.00am.
🚍Darmstadt Central Station – 55€ | around 01.00am.
🚍Mannheim Central Station – 55€ | around 23.59 – 06.03.2020
🚍Heidelberg Central Station – 55€ | around 23.30 – 06.03.2020
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– We start on Friday night or Saturday morning from Germany.
– The estimated departure cities and times are below.
– Arrival in Bruges will be in the morning.
– We will spend about 3 – 4 hours in Bruges in which we will be able
to see the whole city and then head to Brussels.
– What to do?
Walk around the beautiful cobblestone streets and the take some
pictures of the photogenic buildings and canals.
– Climb to the top of the Belfry and get panoramic views of the whole
city, but be prepared there are 366 steps before the top!
– Hop on a boat tour of the city and learn the unique history of this city.
– Don’t miss out on some of the main sights, for example Hof
Bladelin, Groeninge Museum, Church of Our Lady and Market
– Arrival to Brussels should be around 14.00 and we will have at
least 9 hours in Brussels
– By this way we will see both cities on one day, be happy and not
get bored by spending the whole day in one city!
– Brussels is quickly gaining a reputation as one of Europe’s must-
see destinations, with its small town charm, trendy bars and
restaurants, fabulous food, great nightlife, fantastic shopping,
numerous museums, and other attractions including the diverse
and interesting exhibitions and festivals organized there every
– Start in the Grand Place and you can reach all the main sights
from there. Make sure to take in the beauty of the buildings and t
take some amazing photos!
– Go and see the famous Mannekin Pis, the iconic 17th century
– Visit the Royal Palace and feel like royalty for the duration of the
– Late at night around 23.00 we will depart from Brussels and come
back to our cities on Sunday Morning.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Brussels. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht