as you might know the situation with the coronavirus is getting worse around the world and Italy has seen the largest number of coronavirus infections in Europe. Because of the Coronavirus we have canceled our trip for the Easter holiday to Italy and we have postponed it to May.
Please check our trips to Bratislava,Budapest & Vienna and Scandinavia for the Easter break.
Take care and stay healthy. 🌞
Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
🌞🍕Uniflucht team is proud to present our next Trip to ITALY- Easter Break !!!
This time we included one of the most popular places to visit – Cinque Terre and Verona! Don’t miss this opportunity for the ultimate trip to Italy.
🍕Our team has organized a great program with most enjoyable tours and local guides with the most charming scenes
and places in these cities.
🔺We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
🔺If you haven’t got the chance to experience the italian culture – hurry up! This journey is your chance to make another tick on your travel bucket list 🎭 .
🔔 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE🔔
Please Note: Due to the availability of multiple departure cities, we would like to let you know that If you are planning on traveling with a friend and want to stay in the same accommodation, we recommend that you book from the same departure location to ensure you will remain together for the trip.
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too.
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
✔ Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 🙂
🚌 Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
📣 Check Our Departure Cities Below: 👇
🐦Super Early Bird Prices: Until 21 February 2020
🐦Early Bird Prices: Until 21 March 2020
***AMAZING STUDENT FRIENDLY PRICES!!! BOOK NOW TO SAVE!!***
🚌Amsterdam Sloterdijk : 289.99€ – 16.00
🚌Utrecht Central Station : 289.99€ – 17.00
🚌Cologne Central Station : 269.99€ – 19.30
🚌Dortmund Central Station: 269.99€ – 19.00
🚌Essen Central Station: 269.99€ – 18.30
🚌Duisburg Central Station: 269.99€ – 18.30
🚌Düsseldorf Central Station: 269.99€ – 19.00
🚌Frankfurt Central Station : 269.99€ – 21.00
🚌Mannheim Central Station : 269.99€ – 22.00
🚌Karlsruhe Central Station : 269.99€ – 23.00
🚌Stuttgart Airport : 269.99€ – 23.59
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in La Spezia (Cinque Terre) in the morning.
– Free time La Spezia -Cinque Terre.
– In your free time you can explore the village, try some pizza or pasta, can even go to the small beach. The village is one of the most beautiful ones in the region, so you will have plenty of time to take many pictures! Or you can even take the train to visit some other villages! (it costs around 16€ per person).
– In the afternoon we will head to our hotel.
– Check-in in the Hotel located close to Florence. (4 Star Hotel)
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Pisa
– Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower
– Piazza dei Miracoli (1,5 hours)
– Heading to Florence, and an excursion with Local Guided Tour (2
– Tips about Florence.
– Free time to discover in Florence
– Visit one of the many art galleries displaying masterpieces from the
– Walk across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most iconic
features of Florence.
– Walk around the many markets in the town and buy some
– Transfer back to our Hotel
– Breakfast at our hotel
– Head to next stop: Rome ⛲️
– 3 hours guided tour in Rome.
– Free time in Rome.
– The capital of one of the world’s most powerful ancient empires, Rome is a fascinating place that has inspired people to visit. With its breathtaking buildings and monuments, incredible works of art, small-town charm, leisurely pace of life and world-renowned cuisine, the Eternal City is worth a visit at least once, though it would take a lifetime to see all it has to offer.
– You can visit Vatikan as well in your free time
– Transfer back to our Hotel.
– Breakfast at our hotel and check out
– Heading to our last stop: Verona.
– Free time to explore the city (aapx. 3-4 hours)
– Verona is known as the city of Romeo and Juliet ❤️
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Verona is an ancient city, with its history stretching back to Roman times. Cut through its center by the river Adige, it’s a gorgeous town full of winding streets, lively bars, intimate restaurants and bustling piazzas. Lovers of Renaissance art will find plenty to admire in its museums and churches, while ancient history buffs will delight in the Roman ruins hidden all over the city. Die-hard romantics will enjoy all the monuments dedicated to Romeo and Juliet, fictitious though they might be. Foodies will find a paradise of good eats, from budget nibbles to luxurious dining.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
– We will start our journey back home 🙂
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.