Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 151 47849909
Dear Friends, Students and Travelers,
🌍 “The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.”
To help you plan your visit to these marvelous cities, we’ve created this itinerary with the best things to see and do in Austria, taking you on – and off – the beaten path so you not only check out the main sights but you also get to know the locals and culture too.
Take a trip with us to see the beauty of Hallstatt Valley and Salzburg.
💺We only got a limited number of seats! Your seat will only be secured after we have received your payment.
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you receive the exact details by email. There could be some slight modifications. Please check your spam box too 🙂
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
✔ Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚌
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– The first departures will be on Friday around at 18.00 from NRW –
from HESSEN 21.00
– Arrival in Hallstatt will be in the morning.
– We will spend around 3-4 hours here
– Here, you can have breakfast, enjoy the view, take perfect photos
and get excited for the rest of the day!
– Hallstatt is a UNESCO heritage site with breathtaking views
located between Salzburg and Graz and is considered to be one of
the oldest still inhabited settlements in Europe.
– Arrival in Salzburg should be at noon.
– We will have a city tour with a local guide around 2 hours.
– After the city tour we will leave you at the city centre and you will
have free time.
– The storybook Old Town burrowed below steep hills looks much as
it did when Mozart lived there 250 years ago, you can even visit
the house he was born in!
– There are also many castles, palaces and churches to visit! For
example, Salzburg Cathedral, St Peter’s Abbey, Stift Nonnberg,
– Walk up to the Fortress Hohensalzburg, one of the biggest
medieval castles in Europe and have views across the whole town
and the Alps!
Salzburg and Hallstatt have much more to offer than you possibly expect 😍
✔ Departure late in the evening from Salzburg City Center : 21.30 (approx)
– Arrival in Germany in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Salzburg. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders.