Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
Uniflucht team is proud to present our Trip to ITALY (Christmas Special) !!!
We are taking you again to Venice-Florence-Pisa and Milano.
🎅Spending Xmas with Uniflucht is a great way to meet new people and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.
🔺We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
‼️If you haven’t got the chance to experience the italian culture – hurry up! This journey is your chance to make another tick on your travel bucket list.
💺 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE 💺
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too.
✔ The spots are sold very fast, We highly recommend to book your spot ASAP!
✔ If you have not yet had an Italian experience, have not taken a picture with Pisa tower, have not ridden a Gondola in Venice’s canals, have not seen the fashion in Milano, and have not tasted the best pasta in the world, you should come with us and have this experience with Uniflucht Team!
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
✔ Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 🙂
🚌 Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
The Best Prices For This Trip: Only PRICE HERE ❗
🐦Super Early Bird Prices: Until 31. October
🐦Early Bird Prices: Until 29. November
📣Check our Departure Cities below
🚌Amsterdam Sloterdijk – 219.99€ / around 16.30 /
🚌Utrecht Central Station – 219.99€ / around 17.15 /
🚌Maastricht Central Station – 199.99€ / around 18.00 /
🚌Dortmund Central Station – 199.99€ / around 19.00 /
🚌Essen Central Station – 199.99€ / around 18.00 /
🚌Duisburg Central Station – 199.99€ / around 18.00 /
🚌Düsseldorf Central Station – 199.99€ / around 18.00 /
🚌Cologne Central Station – 199.99€ / around 19.00 /
🚌Aachen RWTH Super C – 199.99€ / around 18.00 /
🚌Frankfurt Central Station – 199.99€ / around 21.00 /
🚌Mannheim Central Station – 199.99€ / around 22.00 /
🚌Heidelberg Central Station – 199.99€ / around 22.00 /
🚌Karlsruhe Central Station – 199.99€ / around 23.00 /
🚌Stuttgart Airport – 199.99€ / around 23.59 /
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Milan in the morning.
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– Tips about Milano Christmas Markets
– Free time to discover and for shopping in Milano.
– Visit the famous Duomo and walk the 250 steps to the rooftop and
see a unique view of Milan from up high
– Do some shopping in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a
beautiful gallery full of designer stores
– Experience the history at Castello Sforzesco and all the museums
in its grounds
– Take a pizza to the Parco Sempione and enjoy the sunshine!
– Departure in the evening to check in at our partner Hotel Bologna.
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Pisa
– Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower
– Piazza dei Miracoli (1,5 hours)
– Heading to Florence, and an excursion with Local Guided Tour (2
– Tips about Florence Christmas Markets
– Free time to discover in Florence
– Visit one of the many art galleries displaying masterpieces from the
– Walk across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most iconic
features of Florence
– Walk around the many markets in the town and buy some
– Transfer back to Bologna to our Hotel
– Party Time! (Optional)
– Breakfast at our hotel, and we will check out, and
– Head to our last stop: Venice
– Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Venice and back.
– Tips about Venice Christmas Markets
– Free time to discover the city
– Wander around the narrow streets and soak in the beauty!
– Have a trip in a Gondola and see parts of the city only accessible
from the water
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.