Dear Friends, Students and Travelers, 🌍
The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.”
To help you plan your visit to these marvelous Cities, we’ve created this itinerary with the best things to see and do in Vaduz and Innsbruck, taking you on — and off — the beaten path so you not only check out the main sights but you also get to know the locals and culture too.
There is a very high demand of international students for this trip.
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too.
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
Please do not forget any of the above stated documents!
Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚍
🚏 Check Our Departure Cities Below: 👇
🚌 Dortmund Central Station – 64.99€ | around 22.00
🚌 Essen Central Station – 64.99€ | around 21.30
🚌 Duisburg Central Station – 64.99€ | around 21.00
🚌 Düsseldorf Central Station – 64.99€ | around 21.30
🚌 Cologne Central Station- 64.99€ | around 22.00
🚌 Frankfurt Central Station – 59.99€ | around 01.00am-7.03.2020
🚌 Mannheim Central Station – 59.99€ | around 02.00am-7.03.2020
🚌 Stuttgart Vaihingen – 59.99€ | around 04.00am-7.03.2020
– Departure from Germany.
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival Vaduz in the morning
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet food and a drink)
– Tips about Vaduz
– Free time to discover the city. (2-3 hours)
– Departure to Innsbruck
– Tips about Innsbruck
– Free time to discover the city. (9 hours)
– Meet up and Heading
– Departure late in the evening from Innsbruck City Center : 22.00
– Arrival Germany in the Morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Innsbruck. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders.