Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Travellers, 🌻
Are you ready to experience a fairytale in real life! 🗺️
🏰 Check your bucket list because Uniflucht is taking you to a spot you always wanted to visit! Neuschwanstein Castle, which could be translated as New Swan Stone castle, is located in Bavaria, Germany.
🔎 Check out the itinerary below!
🎟️ There is a very high demand of international students for this trip! We only have a limited number of tickets available!
👭 If you would like to travel on the same bus with your friends, please choose and depart from the same city. We have different buses from different cities so please do not be confused about the departure times.
☑️ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. Please check your spams too 🙂
❗️ IMPORTANT/Regarding the Necessary Travel Documents ❗️
📒 ▪Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒▪️EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📜 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
❗️Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚌
📣 Check our Departure Cities below:
🚍 Dortmund Central Station – 59.95€ / around – 21.00 /
🚍 Essen Central Station – 59.95€ / around – 20.30 /
🚍Duisburg Central Station – 59.95€ / around – 20.00 /
🚍Düsseldorf Central Station – 59.95€ / around – 21.00 /
🚍Cologne Bonn Airport – 59.95€ / around – 22.00 /
🚍Frankfurt Central Station – 54.95€ / around – 01.00am. -18.04.20
🚍Mannheim Central Station – 54.95€ / around – 02.30am -18.04.20
🚍Stuttgart Central Station – 54.95€ / around 04.30am -18.04.20
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your trip !
– The first departures will be on Friday around at 21.00 from NRW-from HESSEN 01.00 – 04.00.
– Arrival to Hohenschwangau where the Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Castles are situated will be in the morning.
– To enjoy this beauty we will give … Hours to do a sightseeing tour around, which will be also enough to visit the Castles, the lake also to enjoy the food at the restaurants around!
– Afterwards, we will head to Klause, there you will also have enough time to visit the Highline 179 Bridge and enjoy the amazing views of Germany !
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders to get more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.