🌍 Dear friends , students and travelers, 🌍
🇫🇷 “If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.” – Hemingway 🇫🇷
🗼 Paris :); Poets, artists, playwrights, writers, journalists, and more have all written about their love of this city…and it’s hard not to fall in love with Paris.🎠
📜 There’s so much history in this city, so much beauty, so much love that you once look past the cliches, you find Paris is one of the few cities in the world that truly lives up to its hype.
💺There is a very high demand of international students for this trip! We only have a limited number of tickets available! 🎫
📌 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE 📌
⚠️ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before receiving the exact details by email. There could be some slightr modifications. Please check your spam box too 🙂 📧
⚠️The spots are sold very fast, We highly recommend to book your spot ASAP!🎫
❗️❗️ IMPORTANT ❗️❗️
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
🎉 We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
👋 See you soon ! 🙂
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚍
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your trip !
– Arrival in Paris in the morning.
– Sightseeing tour with English speaking our professional local guide for approx. 2-3 hours.
– The sightseeing tour will take place with our Bus, and you will have the time to see the most visited parts of Paris:
e.g the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champes Elysée, Sacre Coeur ..
– Boat tour (optional).
– Hop aboard a boat and admire the beautiful Parisian boulevards with UNIFLUCHT!
– You will get to see Paris by boat which will give you a different perspective, and enable you to take in the historic heart of the capital in a new way
– Free time to explore the city by yourself or with your friends :)🥐🍷
– Spend some time looking at art in the many galleries in the city, e.g the Louvre or Musee D’Orsay
– Stop at a nice Patisserie and enjoy a classic french pastry.
– Exit from Paris City Center ( Approx. : 22.00)
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Paris. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders.