Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
We are happy to present another fantastic trip to Scandinavia !!!
We thought about what to do in Pentacost Break, and the answer is so simple…to visit the most Beautiful cities in Scandinavia. Three countries, three cultures, and endless scenery.This time we will visit Gothenburg,Oslo and Copenhagen.
*A World Unlike Any Other*
Join us on an incredible journey to a land of unparalleled beauty.This fabulous adventure brings together Scandinavia’s natural wonders, history and culture.
We are expecting a large number for this trip. Our seats run out so fast as always so, we highly recommend you to book your seat ASAP!
Please Note: Due to the availability of multiple departure cities, we would like to let you know that If you are planning on traveling with a friend and want to stay in the same accommodation, we recommend that you book from the same departure location to ensure you will remain together for the trip.
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too.
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH🚍
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Gothenburg in the morning
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– Excursion with Local Guided Tour (2 hours)
– Check in at our partner 3***Hotel in Gothenburg.
– Free time to discover the city.
Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden and is known for
shopping, historic sites, museums, parks, and childrens museums.
– Liseberg in central Gothenburg is Northern Europe’s largest and
most beautiful amusement park, and one of Sweden’s most
popular attractions make sure you go and visit it!
– If you’re feeling inquisitive, visit the Universeum and learn all about
science, there’s even a rainforest zone!
– Wake up early and have breakfast at our Hotel.
– Departure from Gothenburg to Oslo
– Tips about Oslo.
– Free time to discover Oslo.
– Although it represents one of the world’s largest capitals by area,
Oslo’s central districts remain compact enough for easy exploration
on foot or by bicycle. It boasts a thousand years of history and a
diverse mix of architecture that blends old, new, and ultra-modern.
– There’s loads to do in this capital, for example the Vigeland Park,
the Viking Ship museum, Akershus Fortress, the Royal Palace, etc.
– Transfer back to Gothenburg to our Hotel
– Breakfast at our Hotel and check out.
– Heading to Copenhagen
– Tips about Copenhagen.
– Free time to discover Copenhagen (~9 Hours)
– Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark.
– Founded in the 10th century as a Viking fishing village,
– Copenhagen has morphed into the cultural, political, and economic
powerhouse of the country. Copenhagen is known for theme parks,
historic sites, museums, nightlife, and parks.
– Escape to Freetown Christiana, a neighbourhood with its own rules
outside of the Danish Law, a truly unique and eye opening
– Admire the architecture of the many castles and palaces in the
– Walk around Tivoli Gardens and see the antique roller coasters
– Heading back to Germany.
– Public Holiday
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Copenhagen. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the