Dear Friends, Students and Travel Addicts,
We are travelling to POLAND🎉! Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Camp, Krakow & Warsaw. This is one of the most wanted trips of Uniflucht and we promise you will fell in love with Krakow and Warsaw. ❤️
Are you ready for Uniflucht´s special edition to Poland Express.
Are you coming with us??
🔔 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE 🔔
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you receive the exact details by email. There could be some slight modifications. Please check your spams too.
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
🚍 Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
Poland’s capital, Warsaw is the pulsating heart of the country. It was the last residence of the Polish royalty and the place where the 1944 uprising happened. Nowadays, it is the intellectual centre of Poland, as well as an eclectic and vibrant cultural space attracting new business whilst clinging to its important past. Whether you are into history, classical music, contemporary art, or a fitness fan, Warsaw is bound to offer something you will enjoy.
Kraków has always been free and independent. It managed to retain its autonomy even during the times when Poland was divided. The city has always been considered to be the “benchmark of Polish culture” and the country’s cultural capital.
Concentration Camp opened in 1940
Some prisoners were used in medical experiments.
More than 1 million people lost their lives at Auschwitz
– Departures from Germany.
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Warsaw in the morning
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– Excursion with Local Guided Tour (2 hours)
– Free time to Discover the City
– Departure evening to check-in at our partner Hostel in Krakow.
– Breakfast at our Hostel
– Sightseeing tour with English speaking local guide around 2 hours.
– Free time to discover in Krakow
– Party like there is no tomorrow in Krakow! 🙂 (Optional)
– Breakfast at our Hostel and check out.
– Arrival in Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and
– Free Time in Auschwitz or
– Guided Tour in the whole camp for 3 hours (definetely advised, you
will be the witness of the history with your own eyes) (Optional)
– After the camp documentary film for 30 minutes (Optional)
– Heading back to Germany.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– Arrival Time apporx. 05.00 Hessen and 02.00 Nrw.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Auschwitz. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the