Hello Friends, Students and Travelers,
🎅This Christmas we are taking you to 3 capital cities of Central Europe in 3 days.
Spending Xmas with Uniflucht is a great way to meet new people and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.
We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
VIENNA, BUDAPEST and BRATISLAVA !
– Our first stop is in Bratislava, 18th-century old town, and then we will head to Budapest, the “Little Paris of Middle Europe”. We are going to stay in Budapest for two nights and have plenty of time to explore it. Last but not least, we are going to Vienna, the gate to Eastern Europe, in our last day.
– All three cities had been capitals of the former Austro-Hungarian empire in past. Having been together in one empire for several centuries the architecture, culture, traditions and cuisine have a lot in common. Nowadays they are the capitals of three independent Central – European countries. So close to each other and still different.
🔔 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE🔔
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too.
The spots are sold very fast, We highly recommend to book your spot ASAP!
The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Vienna. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders.
📔 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📔 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
Unlimited Fun! 💃
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚍
The Best Prices For This Trip: Only PRICE HERE ❗
🐦Super Early Bird Prices: Until 31. October
🐦Early Bird Prices: Until 29. November
📣 Check Our Departure Cities Below: 👇
🚌 Amsterdam Sloterdijk – 179.99€ | around 14.00
🚌 Utrecht Central Station – 179.99€ | around 15.00
🚌 Maastricht Central Station – 159.99€ | around 17.30
🚌 Dortmund Central Station – 159.99€ | around 17.30
🚌 Duisburg Central Station – 159.99€ | around 17.00
🚌 Düsseldorf Central Station – 159.99€ | around 17.30
🚌 Cologne Central Station – 159.99€ | around 18.00
🚌 Aachen RWTH Super C – 159.99€ | around 18.00
🚌 Frankfurt Central Station – 159.99€ | around 20.00
🚌 Mannheim Central Station – 159.99€ | around 21.00
🚌 Nürnberg Central Station – 159.99€ | around 01.00 23.12.19
🚌 Karlsruhe Central Station – 159.99€ | around 22.00
🚌 Stuttgart Vaihingen – 159.99€ | around 23.00
– Departures from Netherlands approximately at 14.00 – 16.00.
– Departure from NRW approximately at 19.00
– Departure from Hessen approximately at 21.00
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Exact time will be announced couple of days before the trip
– Arrival in Bratislava in the morning
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– 2 hours city Local guide tour in Bratislava (in English)
– Free time after guide tour (2-3 Hours)
– Departure afternoon to check-in at our partner Hostel in Budapest.
– Free time in Budapest
– In the evening Boat Party and After Party – Optional
(including 2hrs boat ride along Danube river and free entrance to
CLUB for after party with VIP Entrance in one of the most)
amazaing club of Budapaest).
– Back to Hostel
– Breakfast at the hostel.
– Sightseeing tour with English speaking local guide around 4 hours.
– Free time to discover in Budapest
– Free time to discover in Budapest
– Go and see the animals in the Budapest Zoo and Botanical
– Try and find one of the illusive Ruin Bars and try some of the local
– Relax in one of the smaller thermal baths, there are lots to choose
– Breakfast at our Hostel, and check out.
– Heading to Vienna.
– Free time to discover in Vienna
– Head to the city centre and see the St. Stephan’s Cathedral, a
beautiful medieval cathedral
– Act like a big kid in Prater, an old time amusement park open 24/7
– Explore Maria-Theresien-Platz and see all the national museums
– Watch the training of Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands in the evening.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– Arrival Time approx. 07.00 Hessen and 10.00 Nrw.
– Arrival Time approx. 12.00 Netherlands.