Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Hello Friends, Students and Travelers, 🌍
🌸Have you ever been to Switzerland in Spring? 🌸🇨🇭
Take a trip with us to see the beauty of Rhine Waterfalls, the city of Lucerne and Zurich.
There is a very high demand of international students for this trip! We only have a limited number of tickets available!
Your booking will be secured after payment.
Our trips are for everyone – you can also bring your friends on our trips!
✔ If you would like to travel on the same bus with your friends, please choose and depart from the same city. We have different buses from different cities so please do not be confused about the departure times.
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. Please check your spams too.
We will have a lot of fun and unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
📒 ▪Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒▪️EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📜 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
✔ Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH 🚌
🚏 Check Our Departure Cities Below: 👇
🚌 Dortmund Central Station – 59.99€ | around 22.00
🚌 Essen Central Station – 59.99€ | around 21.30
🚌 Duisburg Central Station – 59.99€ | around 21.30
🚌 Düsseldorf Central Station – 59.99€ | around 22.00
🚌 Cologne Bonn Airport – 59.99€ | around 22.30
🚌 Frankfurt Central Station – 54.99€ | around 01.00am – 4.4.20
🚌 Mannheim Central Station – 54.99€ | around 02.15am -4.4.20
🚌 Karlsruhe Central Station – 54.99€ | around 03.30am -4.4.20
🚌 Stuttgart Central Station – 54.99€ | around 04.30am -4.4.20
– To start this awesome adventure to visit three places in one day.
– The first departures will take place on Friday around: 22.00 from
NRW – 01.00 – 04.00 from HESSEN.
– On Saturday morning: Arrival at the waterfalls: ~07.30
– 1 Hour at the Rhine Waterfall:
– Rhine Waterfalls are the biggest Waterfall in Europe.
– You can have breakfast while enjoying this amazing view,
– Take a walk around the waterfalls
– Take beautiful pictures before we head to the city of Lucerne
– Arrival at Lucerne: in the morning ~09.30
– Free time: ~3 hours in the city of Lucerne,
– You can take a walk around the old town
– Visit the the world’s oldest surviving truss bridge
– Visit the Lion Monument which is Carved into a former sandstone
quarry is a rock relief of a dying lion.
– Lake Luzern, known as the “Lake of the Four Cantons” offers
amazing views where you can have lunch, take beautiful pictures
or simply walk around and enjoy the city
– Arrival at Zurich at ~14.00
– Free Time: ~9 hours
– In our last destination you will get to spend the rest of the day in
beautiful Zurich until the departure hour(~23.00) which will be
announced in the bus to head back!
– You can visit the Altstadt where you can see the medieval and
early modern streets of the city.
– To take awesome pictures, there is a viewpoint called Lindenhof
where you can sit over the bank of the Limmat in the centre of the
city and enjoy the view of Zürich’s oldest quarters where you can
see the City Hall, the Grossmünster Church, the university and the
waterfront on the Limmat.
✔ Departure late in the evening from Zurich City Center : 23.00
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– Arrival Time approx. 04.00 Hessen, Baden-Württemberg and 08.00 Nrw.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.