🌍 Hello friends, students and travelers, 🌍
Have you ever been to Switzerland 🇨🇭
Take a trip with us to see the beauty of Rhine Waterfalls, the city of Lucerne and Zurich.
🎟️ There is a very high demand of international students for this trip! We only have a limited number of tickets available!
🧾Your booking will be secured after payment.
🙆♀️Our trips are for everyone – you can also bring your friends on our trips!🙆♂️
💺 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE 💺
❗❗If you would like to travel on the same bus with your friends, please choose and depart from the same city. We have different buses from different cities so please do not be confused about the departure times.
❗❗In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a flixbus transfer to the closest available station.
❗️ IMPORTANT/Regarding the Necessary Travel Documents ❗️ :
📒 ▪Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒▪️EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📜 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
❗️Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
👋 See you soon ! 🙂
Veranstalter 🚌 : Divan Reisen GmbH
To start this awesome adventure to visit three places in one day:
🚌The first departures will take place on Friday around: 22.00 from NRW – 01.00 – 04.00 from HESSEN
On Saturday morning: Arrival at the waterfalls: ~07.30
– 1 Hour at the Rhine Waterfall:
– You can have breakfast while enjoying this amazing view,
– Take a walk around the waterfalls
– Take beautiful pictures before we head to the city of Lucerne
Arrival at Lucerne: in the morning ~09.30
– Free time: ~3 hours in the city of Lucerne,
– You can take a walk around the old town
– Visit the the world’s oldest surviving truss bridge
– Visit the Lion Monument which is Carved into a former sandstone quarry is a rock relief of a dying lion.
– Lake Luzern, known as the “Lake of the Four Cantons” offers amazing views where you can have lunch, take beautiful pictures or simply walk around and enjoy the city
Arrival at Zurich at ~14.00
– Free Time: ~9 hours
– In our last destination you will get to spend the rest of the day in beautiful Zurich until the departure hour(~23.00) which will be announced in the bus to head back!
– You can visit the Altstadt where you can see the medieval and early modern streets of the city.
– To take awesome pictures, there is a viewpoint called Lindenhof where you can sit over the bank of the Limmat in the centre of the city and enjoy the view of Zürich’s oldest quarters where you can see the City Hall, the Grossmünster Church, the university and the waterfront on the Limmat.
❗ Departure late in the evening from Zurich City Center : 23.00 ⚠️
-Arrival to Germany in the morning.
-Arrival Time approx. 04.00 Hessen, Baden-Württemberg and 08.00 Nrw.